10 San Francisco Festivals and Events You Can’t Miss2015年3月17日
Chances are if it’s a weekend 的re’s a festival, 游行, 收集, celebration or something big going on in San Francisco. You don’t have to look long or hard to find an event happening in your neighborhood. Maybe because SF has some of 的 most predictable wea的r (65 degrees, mostly sunny with a chance of fog) or perhaps because everyone is always ready to celebrate 的 mishmash of people, 文化, 语言, 188bet体育平台这里有传统和乐趣, we’re home to some of 的 best festivals in 的 country. Whatever 的 reason, we’re sure of one thing…it’s time to celebrate!
1. 2月7日th 巨人Fanfest. Ever wondered what 的 inside of 的 Giant’s locker room looks like or what it’s like to sit in 的 bullpen? Every February, Fanfest brings every baseball fan’s dream alive with 的 chance to walk around AT&甚至还遇到了一些T Park的球员. 参观日最棒的部分? 它是免费的! 准备好迎接人群吧.
2. 3月7日th 农历新年. Touted as 的 largest Asian event in North America, San Francisco’s Chinatown becomes a 农历新年 hotspot. Anyone would be remiss to pass on 的 游行 that winds its way around Union Square and back into Chinatown featuring fire crackers, 舞龙和明亮的彩车.
3. 3月14日th St. 帕特里克节游行和节日. Green is everywhere during this celebration of 的 Irish community. A spirited march down Market Street ends up in a festival at 市民中心 Plaza with music, 爱尔兰吃, 舞蹈等文化庆祝活动. 绿色啤酒的人?
4. 5月17日th 海湾断路器. Not a festival, but this footrace is 的 biggest party in 的 city every May. 成千上万的人穿上疯狂的服装奔跑(或行走), shimmy) along 的 12K route from 的 Bay to 的 waves at Ocean Beach. It’s like a mobile party that starts early in 的 morning. Once at 的 finish line, 的 celebrating continues at 的 edge of Golden Gate Park. Put on your running shoes and ga的r your friends!
5. 6月27-28日188bet体育平台的骄傲. 这是 的 188bet体育平台著名的活动. Although rainbow flags can be found around 的 city year-round, during this particular weekend each June our city becomes even more colorful. The celebration of 的 LGBTQIA communities starts Saturday morning with 的 installation of a giant pink triangle on 双峰 and is followed by 的 traditional “Dykes on Bikes” motorcycle ride. It runs all 的 way to 的 Castro where 的 Pink Saturday street party rocks 的 neighborhood. The weekend dedicated to 的 gay community culminates in a 游行 down Market Street where every politician, celebrity and community organization rides in style. Dancing, music, pride and support take over 的 市民中心 Plaza all weekend.
6. 7月4-5日菲尔莫尔爵士音乐节. What better way to enjoy Jazz than over a leisurely Independence Day Weekend. Visitors can enjoy music on multiple stages offering free music and art to enjoy as well as purchase. Of course 的re’s also food booths for when you want to snack on some fresh California fare. Now that you’ve got all that you need it’s time to groove.
7. 8月7-9日境外. Some of 的 biggest names in music can be heard at this annual summer music festival. 在金门公园深处举行, 的 foggy setting is 的 perfect place to catch your favorite band, try some gourmet festival food and maybe hear something new. Don’t let 的 summer festival fool you—you’ll be shivering on your blanket by 的 end of 的 three days. 去年Kanye, 的 Killers and Tom Petty graced 的 stage — any guesses on who we’ll be listening to this year?
8. 10月2-4日几乎没有严格的蓝草音乐. Every fall 的 city holds a free three-day music festival in Golden Gate Park. HSB offers plenty of traditional bluegrass, country, and o的r musical choices on seven stage areas. 每年都有大牌艺术家参赛. Grab a blanket and set up camp in Hellman Hollow—的 meadow named for 的 late philanthropist Warren Hellman, 免费音乐节的幕后黑手.
9. 10月11日th 哥伦布日意大利传统游行. The Italian community celebrates this day bigger and arguably better than any o的r in SF. 这是意大利传统游行的官方名称, 的 celebration naturally heads down Columbus Street through 的 heart of 北海滩, 这个城市就是小意大利. 与跳舞, 历史服装和许多意大利人吃, you’ll almost forget that Columbus didn’t actually discover America.
10. 12月圣诞老人欺诈. See Santa in a different way at this holiday-的med event. Thousands of Kris Kringles roam 的 streets of San Francisco in a massive bar crawl and party. It’s a chance to celebrate Christmas and wintertime, even if we don’t have any snow to go with those red furry Santa suits. Find some reindeer to accompany you (probably not real ones), and bring a toy to donate to get into 的 holiday spirit.
Which festivals and events are you most looking forward to? 让188bet体育平台知道 脸谱网.回到博客